* Saturday, September 23rd, 2017 - 10am start
* This is a pure trail run. No asphalt except for 500 yards of the 5k.
* Start & Finish is at Carpenter Creek Winery, Mount Vernon, WA
* 10k & 5k will start at the same time. 10am
* Full aid station will be on Little Mountain - mile 3
* Dogs on leashes are absolutely welcome
* This is all trail terrain with 1787' of elevation gain
* Registration cost is ONLY $35 10k. Day of Race $45.
$30 5k. Day of Race $40.
* BBQ Only $25 Day of event
* Registration online at Databar or by mail or at Skagit Running Company
* This is a trail run to help support the MountVernon Parks Foundation
* Results will be available here online the next day
* Top 3 male & female overall will receive a LM10k Medal
* 3/4 sleeve two tone commemorative baseball shirts available $15
* Beer, wine and a music
Mount Vernon's largest and most impressive park, comprised of 520 acres, is located at the south end of the city. There are 2 viewpoints that provide a spectacular look at the Skagit Valley, San Juan Islands, Olympic Mountains and the tulip fields. The north viewpoint has an impressive view of Mount Baker. The forests are second growth and the park provides numerous trails with a compliment of elevation change.
This isn't your typical road run...
5k Course Map
Considering an event that will challenge your abilities to perform? Come see real trail and punctuate your summer with true victory!
LM 10k & 5k
Little Mountain Trail 10k & 5k
Mount Vernon, WA
Saturday, September 23, 2017